Web push notifications are clickable rich content messages delivered to your mobile device or desktop, even when your browser is closed. Push Notifications are best used for delivering time bound content to engage users.
Features of Web Push
- Real-time notification to your subscribed visitors in their browser.
- Send notification to your visitors anywhere on the web.
- Build an unique subscribers list without the mobile app.
- Higher subscribers ratio than email and SMS.
- Get higher click-through rates (CTR) than emails and SMS and more page views.
- Target users with personalized push notification.
A push notification is a message that pops up on the phone. Apps can send them at any time; users don’t have to be in the app or using their phones to receive them.
Features of APP Push
- Easy to Integrate: Integrate in less than 3 mins and start engaging with your users. For Android and Ios Apps, you just need to import the SDK Libraries and rest we will handle.
- Powerful Analytics: Get detailed analytics, performance reports and click through rate for each Push Notification. Export complete reports anytime.
- Multiple Targeting Rules: Send Mobile Push Notifications based on multiple targeting rules like location, subscribers enroll time, and many more.
- Support Multiple Platforms: Push Notifications work on all devices and all versions of android and ios.
- Great Support: Notifyvisitors provide quick support. We try our best to help you design your notifications and run it successfully.
- Schedule Notifications: Are you having a busy schedule? Schedule the notifications in our panel, and we will deliver it on time for you.
- Self Serve: A Do IT Yourself platform to create and manage your notifications. You just need to provide the message you want to deliver and rest NotifyVisitors will handle.